Sign up and create an account
- On the top menu bar, click on “Sign up.”
- Fill out all required fields, then click “Sign up.”
- We will then send you a verification email via your submitted email address. Open the email and click on the verification button to confirm your account.
- Fill out the information page and click “Complete sign up.”
- You have now created an account with us, and you can view the investment details. In order to invest you have to be verified as an accredited investor. Click on “View my profile” to browse the website, or “Apply now” to start the accredited investor application (for international investors the button will say “Continue”).
Accredited investor application
- Log in to your account. Then go to the “Account” tab, click on “Accredited application,” and click the button “Apply now” to start the application.
- Select how you would like to invest: As an individual, a company, or through a retirement account.
- Answer the “Pre-qualification questions” then click “Continue.”
- Gather your documents that proves your accredited investor status. Then click “Apply Now.”
- Create an account with the third-party service Verify Investor.
- Complete the application form and click “Submit.”
- It will take up to two business days to be verified. You can check your status under the “Accredited Application” tab at any time.
- We will notify you once you have been verified as an accredited investor. At that point you can start investing.
NOTE: An accredited investor verification is valid for up to 90 days. You must make your first investment and complete the wire transfer within this time frame, to avoid having to apply again. Once you have made your first investment, your verification remains valid with Gatsby Investment.
- Go to the tab “Invest” and click on “View all investments” to see what is currently available.
- Browse the available investment opportunities and click on “More info...” to view the property details and investment information.
- This page shows the property details and financial breakdown. Use the “Investment ROI calculator”to calculate your estimated return based on the amount you wish to invest.
- When you are ready to invest click on “Invest Now” or “Pre-Invest Now” (the page will show one of those two buttons depending on what stage that property is in).
- Review the Offering Material and Agreements, click the box to confirm that you agree to the “Subscription Agreements,” and then click "Continue."
- Type in the amount you wish to invest and click “Confirm Investment.”
- In the Investment Cart, you can click “Continue Investing” if you wish to invest in multiple properties or click “Checkout” to finalize your investment request.
Wire the investment funds
- After “Checkout” you will be given the wire transfer information.
- Each investment has a unique reference code. Please include that reference code when wiring funds to the Delaware Trust bank account. If you have invested in multiple properties, you must complete a separate wire transfer for each property.
- All wire transfers are required within 3 business days. If the transfer isn’t wired before the due date, your transaction will be voided.
- You will be notified once we have received your wire transfer and the investment has become active.
Track your investment
- Under the “Account” tab click “My Investments” and select a property to view what stage that investment is in. These stages include funding, escrow, design & permit, construction, sale of the property, and disbursement.
- You can also view the progress meter to track your investment. It will start at 0% and end at 100% once the investment is complete.
- When a property has sold and escrow is closed, the money is wired from the escrow company to the Trust’s bank account.
- The investor returns are then calculated by our accounting team.
- All disbursements will be sent from the Trust’s bank account out to each investor within 10 days after closing escrow.